Friday, July 23

sigh of relief.



(this photo is me and my roommate/soulmate emma lurking at community coffee, stealing their internet after a long day of "round zero" training. i almost miss institute)

finally...a job interview!! it is for a 7th grade ELA (english language arts) position at Woodlawn Middle in East Baton Rouge Parish. wish me luck.

as of late, ive been living the life. absolutely lazy. kind of messy. my house looks like a homeless shelter, and i have to go to random coffee shops for internet. one of these days i'll be able to do a legitimate blog post, but until then, know that i am incredibly happy and excited to sleep in my adorable room later tonight (or dream of sleeping...its going to be a wild night i think...)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I have so much faith in you! (And I'll say a prayer or two that the staff recognize your tremendous potential and hire you on the spot.) Giant hugs from J'town and lots of love, Teresa
    PS Hugs to the Quadrilateral and company, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete