Monday, July 26

and the newest hired teacher is...



(me and gools at barnes and noble being so excited to work on long term plans and for my exciting new job!)

me!! i am now an employee of woodlawn middle school in east baton rouge parish school district and i will be teaching two 7th grade english classes and one 8th grade english class. one of my mississippi students called me today and i told her i would be teaching 7th and 8th graders. she just laughed and said "that's going to be hard ma'am" agreed, tranquasia. agreed. i will not have my own classroom (i'll be jumping between three different rooms, on a cart no less) and im excited for the challenge. thank you to everyone (especially the amazing quadrilateral) for sending out so many positive vibes that i'm sure got me the job. i am working woman!

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO! I'm so excited for you! Goolia told me earlier on the phone and I was so happy. Those lucky, lucky 7th and 8th graders who will have you as their teacher. :-)
    Keep us posted and have fun with those lesson plans. love ya,
    Mama Gools
    PS Thanks for the shout-out. I had the best time and I miss you all. Enjoy papa L!

    ReplyDelete