Saturday, June 4

the happiness project.

i am reading a book by a woman who literally thinks exactly like I do. it is crazy. it is entitled, "the happiness project", and it details her account of trying to improve her life in small ways in order to make her appreciate and amplify the happiness of her already wonderful life. i'm finding some guidance and direction in her very type-A approach to finding happiness. lists, goals, dates, checklists...they all resonate with me. so friend, i am embarking on my very own happiness project. each week i am going to set no more than 3 goals, and push myself to follow through on them. and actually do it. im hoping that in my quest to become better, i'll be happier, and that in turn will make the people around me happier. stay posted for pictures of my resolutions charts (where i will be marking my progress daily).

margaret is more adorable than ever. her favorites: lying on her back and playing with my bracelets (that are still on my arm), climbing into the bookshelf, being under things (especially my bed and the couch), running and sliding around the apartment, and playing with the detachable string from my bathing suit. oh, and she usually waits right outside the bathroom whenever i take a shower. melt my heart. who would have ever thought that i would feel this way about an animal? weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment