Wednesday, June 1

I'm back!

Yes, yes loyal blog followers (all 2 of you), I'm back and better than ever! I've decided that June is going to be my month, and by that I mean I'm revamping my life, including the ol' blog. I am going to post every day for a month, chronicling the exciting stuff and the not-so-exciting stuff about starting a new life from scratch. For those of you that don't know, I have my first one-bedroom apartment, a brand new job (complete with my own classroom! miracle!), no romantic attachments, and a desire to finally start to figure myself out a little bit. Oh, and I may have gotten a kitten. Her name is Margaret Thatcher, but around here we just call her Margaret. Keep your eyes peeled for pictures and posts this month! Here's to hoping you will see a new me by the end of June...

No comments:

Post a Comment